Friday, November 01, 2019

Promotion Mindset - Part 7 Promotion Mindset






DAY 7  – TODAY’S TOPIC IS:  PROMOTION MINDSET
FEAR and PROMOTION go together only when you are moving forward. It shouldn't be stopping you from working on your marketing. It should be getting you excited to try something new or learn something new to do for your marketing.
Fear will always be there, learning how to kick it out the way so you can ROCK your promotion is a daily challenge, but one you can beat.

1. Write Down Your Fears
This will let you know what they are and help you control them.

2. Pray
Prayer lets you release your fears.

3. Create a plan to tackle your fears
A plan helps you move forward.

4. Get an accountability partner
A friend can keep you on track with your marketing plan.

5. Acknowledge when you conquer a fear
Knowing you can conquer your fears, help you conquer more.
If you don’t change your promotion mindset, you won’t sell any books.  They’ll sit on the shelves, nobody will know about them and you’ll go down in history as the person who sold one book.  Don’t do that.  Don’t go down in history as the person who sold one book.  We want you—I want you--to sell millions and millions of books!  I want you to get in front of people.  I want people to say, “I love their books! ”. 
What I’ve tried to show you is you must have a promotion mindset.  Take the negativity out of your mind and know there are readers who want your book.  But, they have to be able to find you.  They have to know about you.  You have to get out there and work it.  You have to invest in yourself.  You have to invest in your books.  Believe someone needs your book. 
I leave you with a quote I use - Do One Thing That Scares You Every Day - Eleanor Roosevelt.

POST THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA:
I completed the challenge and now I have a promotion mindset – I’m going to ROCK these social media streets #promotionmindset

What’s On Your Scary List Today?
DOITSCARED
  
This concludes this series on the promotion mindset.  If you have questions or comments, leave them in the comments.

Share this post with someone who needs a promotion mindset.



Join Our Community Today - Learn About The Current Books

Do you need help with your promoting? - https://conta.cc/2HrlqBQ


No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!