Friday, October 21, 2005

WELCOME - ONLINE CONFERENCE

Welcome to SORMAG’s Online Conference.

If this is your first time attending, you’re in for a treat. I try to make the conferences fun. My name is LaShaunda and I’ll be your host for this week.

I’ve set the conference up like a live conference. Think of each topic as a room. The comments are the audience. Each day there will be different topics. The topics from the previous day will be removed. At the end of the conference all the topics will be up, if you missed a day.

#1 Question: What time is the conference? The conference is 24/7 which means you can stop by anytime and participate.

#2 Question: Where is the conference? The conference is below this post. I also put links to each topic on the left hand side of the blog. Its under the Online Conference Header. You can click on the links and go right to the room.

#3 Question: What's my registration number? Look under the registration number links to find your number

Remember your registration # when you post your questions or they won’t be answered.

To participate, click on the comments link at the end of the posts and leave your comments.

I’m hoping to be a participant like yourself, however if you do find yourself having a problem or a question please contact me at sormag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!