Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

What is An Online Conference?

This year we’re using the blog concepts for the conference. The blog concept is a topic is posted and comments are made. The conference will be a lot of reading which is why the conference is open 24/7. You choose what time is best for you. However if you have questions for the panels, I suggest you post your questions the day before that way you get your questions answered.

I plan on posting the conference on Friday – October 21st. It will be open for questions only. The panels will start answering on Sunday the official day of the conference.

I will post the next day agenda listing at 6pm eastern time. Questions will be open from 6am to 3pm eastern time. Panels will have 7am - 5pm to answer questions.

The conference is FREE; however to participate we ask that you register. Registration will close on October 22. In order to participate you need a registration number. No registration number you can't participate. So don't forget to register.

The Online Conference

Consists of a panel of author or industry people who will discuss a particular topic. The attendees asks questions

WORKSHOP: Is an article posted on the blog. You can post questions or comments.

A topic is posted and attendees discuss the topic.

Still confused, feel free to post a questions in the comments and I’ll be happy to answer.

1 comment:

Evelyn Palfrey said...

#157. This is my first visit to a blog. I'm trying to figure it out.

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!