Tuesday, October 11, 2005

What is An Online Conference?

This year we’re using the blog concepts for the conference. The blog concept is a topic is posted and comments are made. The conference will be a lot of reading which is why the conference is open 24/7. You choose what time is best for you. However if you have questions for the panels, I suggest you post your questions the day before that way you get your questions answered.

I plan on posting the conference on Friday – October 21st. It will be open for questions only. The panels will start answering on Sunday the official day of the conference.

I will post the next day agenda listing at 6pm eastern time. Questions will be open from 6am to 3pm eastern time. Panels will have 7am - 5pm to answer questions.

The conference is FREE; however to participate we ask that you register. Registration will close on October 22. In order to participate you need a registration number. No registration number you can't participate. So don't forget to register.

The Online Conference

PANEL:
Consists of a panel of author or industry people who will discuss a particular topic. The attendees asks questions

WORKSHOP: Is an article posted on the blog. You can post questions or comments.

DISCUSSION:
A topic is posted and attendees discuss the topic.

Still confused, feel free to post a questions in the comments and I’ll be happy to answer.

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!