Friday, December 30, 2005

BOOK CLUB - JAN SCHEDULE

January 5 – Title: The Journey from Pain to Purpose - Charlyn Singleton

January 9 – Wait For Love: A Black Girl's Story - Wanda D. Hudson

January 13 – This B*tch Is Crazy - Tracy L. Foster

January 16 – On The Edge - E. D. Arrington

January 19 – Hungry for More: A Keeping-it-Real Guide for Black Women on Weight and Body Image - Robyn McGee

January 23 - The Winter Pearl - Molly Noble Bull

January 26 - The Lost Sheep:

How I Got (and am still getting) Over The Hump – Sabra Robinson

January 30 – Mr. Right Now - Monica Jackson


The online book club introduces you to two authors each week by
sending out a chapter excerpt of their books.

To join the book club - sormagforum-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

If you would like your book featured again in our book club, we are
currently scheduling for 2006. All genres are welcome. Contact sormag@yahoo.com for guidelines.

Feature your book in our online store - For the low price of 10.00
your book will be featured for JAN

Check it out - http://www.sormag.com/store.html

Would you like to be a FEATURED AUTHOR?
http://www.sormag.com/AUTHOR.html

Please feel free to forward this information on to other book lovers.

1 comment:

Shelia said...

I've read Mr. Right Now...very good book. I'll have to check out the others.

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!