feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I Want The Next Page Contest - Winners

Congratulations to the I Want The Next Page Contest Winners

Another Day - Rosseanne Dowell

Sopaipilla Blues - Cerridwen Ellis

Friends & Lovers - Dee Moten

Love Can Slip Away - Idrissa Uqdah


1st Place Prize -Publication on SORMAG Blog
A copy of "The Book Sistah's 21-Step Guide to Writing, Publishing & Marketing Your Book". - Sophfronia Scott

2nd Place Prize

An e-copy of "Straight Answers to Tough Writing Questions" - Cyndi Appel

3rd Place Price
A copy of the 2006 Writer's Market - Donated by Stacy Hawkins Adams

4th Place Prize

SORMAG Goody Bag

Winners send me your address to claim your prize - Winning Page will be featured in January on SORMAG’s Blog.

1 comment:

Cerri Ellis said...

I am honored and thrilled to be included as a finalist in SORMAG's I Want The Next Page contest! Thank you so much!

Sopaipilla Blues is currently undergoing a few editing revisions to make it leaner, meaner and hopefully funnier than ever.

As my naughty latino hero, Carmelo, would say, "The only thing more sexy than hearing my woman giggle, is hearing her whimper when I taste her soft skin!"

Wishing everyone lots of laughter and a whole lotta lovin' this New Year!

Cerri Ellis

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!