Tuesday, December 20, 2005

OPEN HOUSE WINNERS

Thank you for attending our first open house. I hope you had some fun and gain a few ideas for your Christmas shopping.

Thanks to everyone for their sympathy. It is much appreciated.

The lucky winners for our SORMAG Christmas Goody bags are:

Vanessa Johnson
Essence 4real
Happy Reader – Kim

Send your mailing address to: sormag@yahoo.com and I’ll send out your bags.


SORMAG sends out goody bags once a month. If you would like to be a part of the goody bag – send your donations to:

Goodybag
Attn:
L.C. Hoffman
7127 Minnesota Ave
St. Louis MO 63111

2 comments:

Shelia said...

Congrats to all the winners. LaShaunda this was a great way to start the week.

Camy Tang said...

Congrats! This was a great idea, LaShaunda.
Camy

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!