Friday, January 27, 2006

BOOK WINNERS - JANUARY

Book Winners for JANUARY are:

Friday - 13

Mary Griffith

Patsy Nelson

Friday - 20

Eugenia Renskoff

Vanessa Johnson

Friday - 27

Cindy Appel

Mahaira

Jackie Young

Deatri King- Bey

Send me your mailing address, and book choice - sormag@yahoo.com and I'll put your book in the mail.


Below are the choice for JANUARY.

Waving From The Heart – Ann Clay
The Wave – Walter Mosley - Marilynn Griffith
Wednesday Woes – Gayle Jackson Sloan
Obsession 101 – Michelle McGriff - Patsy D. Nelson
Original Love – J.J. Murray
Make Me Hot – Marissa Monteilh
What You Won’t Do For Love – Wendy Coakley- Thompson
Destiny Disguise – Angie Daniels




Thank you for your support.

LaShaunda
SORMAG

Would you like to donate a book to our winners:

Send to:

L.C. Hoffman
7127 Minnesota Ave
St. Louis MO 63111

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!