Tuesday, January 03, 2006

SORMAG's 2005 Reader's Choice Awards

Voting for the 2005 Reader's Choice Awards is now open.

Please visit:
http://www.sormag.com/05awards.html

To make your nominations.

One vote per person please – only valid emails are eligible.

Voting will close on March 1st

Come out and vote for your favorite authors and books.

Authors don’t forget to vote for yourself.

Feel free to pass this on to other readers.

Happy New Year!


LaShaunda

P.S. Are you a fan of SORMAG? Please take a moment to
VOTE - Preditors & Editors Readers' Poll
http://www.critters.org/predpoll/

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!