Thursday, August 03, 2006

Are You Reading This - Aug 06



His Inspiration Through Me
by Mujiba S. Parker

Publisher: Pagefree Publishing
ISBN: 1589611861

http://mujiba.com
His Inspiration Through Me: Volumes 1 & 2 introduces Mujiba S. Parker's insights on the power of choice and faith as well as the importance of submitting to God. By understanding these concepts, everyone can use the inspirational messages in this book to help live their lives to the fullest. Mujiba S. Parker explains how we have the power to change our lives and should use it wisely.

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!