Thursday, August 30, 2007

WINNER - DAY 4

WINNERS

Dave
Dyanne
Shopgurl
Fabulous 40
Patricia W
Lacricia
Pam
Andrea
Sean Young
Rudelle
Makasha
Shoba
Ty
Sherryle Jackson
Linda Wattley
Stormi
Beverly
The write stuff
Latessa
Vsmith

Doorprize winners please pick from the list below for your prize. First come first serve, send me three choice just incase first isn't available - sormag@yahoo.comPlease make sure you send the email you registered with to claim prize.

1 one year subscriptions Hope for Women magazine
LaTara Ham-Ying
http://www.hopeforwomenmag.org/

2 copies of
Veil of Fire
Marlo Schalesky

The Pastors' Wife Does Cry" (2) Christian Memoir
Donated by Rose Beavers

A Hole in My Heart (2) Christian/teens and adults
Donated by Rose Beavers

Reclaiming Nick
Susan May Warren

Happily Ever After
Susan May Warren

Restitution
MaryLu Tyndall

Business Unusual
Linda F. Beed

Book by
Tricia Goyer

Be Encouraged
Lynn Emery

Book by
Michelle Lark

The Father's Voice(2)
Joanna Bradford

First Mates(2)
www.ceceliadowdy.com

Reluctant Burglar
Jill Nelson

Reluctant Runaway
Jill Nelson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Workshops!!!

Great Prizes!!!

V.Smith
www.writewaywriters.00author.com

Shelia E. Lipsey said...

I have been gaining so much knowledge and information from the various workshops.I won't post too much today because I am traveling and promoting my novels this weekend. I'll be peeking my head in and out of the conference later today. Until then, may each of you have a wonderful, blessed and great day. We will all come out better writers, readers, editors, agents, etc. from this conference!

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!