Friday, November 03, 2006

NOV 03 ARE YOU READING THIS?


Falling for Lies
by Barbara Joe-Williams

Amani Publishing
ISBN: 0975285130

Is Pastor Karema Wright falling for Deacon Pye or is she simply falling for his lies? After ten years of praying for Mr. Right, Pastor Karema Wright believes that her prayers have finally been answered when she falls in love with Deacon Mitchell Pye, the most eligible bachelor in the church. He proposes marriage to her after dating for almost a year. Will she finally have it all: a new church, a new home, and a new husband?

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!