feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

Monday, December 18, 2006

SCRAMBLE




SORMAG's OPEN HOUSE





FIRST TO GUESS THESE SCRAMBLED CHRISTMAS WORDS IS OUR WINNER (Leave your answer in the comments - YOU CAN ONLY WIN ONCE)


SCRAMBLE 7

SPTENSE

HSGLIE

SCRAMBLE 6

DORPUHL

ENW REASY

SCRAMBLE 5 (WE HAVE A WINNER - WANZA)

LIBTENZ

NORDEN

SCRAMBLE 4 (WE HAVE A WINNER -ELEANOR SHIELDS

RAMTSCISH

CEANDR


SCRAMBLE 3 (we have a winner - Chrissy Blackman)

GURSA SLUMP

STLOEIMET

SCRAMBLE 2 (we have a winner - Tina Allen)

VLESE


DUCIP

TOGSCINKS

SCRAMBLE 1 (we have a winner - Tee Royal)


RADSHE


LOYHL


NEDGERIGBRA AMN

Check back each hour for new words

18 comments:

Tee C. Royal said...

I LOVE Scramblers!

1. Dasher
2. Holly
3. Gingerbread Man

Sylvia Hubbard said...

I'm horrible at scramblers! I barely spell the word correctly in its right form. LOL. Good job T!

Anonymous said...

Good job Tee I only got holly... LOL

Anonymous said...

Tee you're good! I'm still saying, 'Duh'

Anonymous said...

cupid
elves
stockings

SORMAG said...

Congrats Anonymous, send me your mailing address -sormag@yahoo.com

Tempie said...

Hahahaha,

You all are toooo good! When I figure them out ... it's too late...smile

Great job Tee and Anoynomous!

Tempie

Anonymous said...

1. Sugar Plums
2. Mistletoe

Anonymous said...

Scramble 3--sugar plums and mistletoe

I just love games! You sure know how to throw a party, LaShaunda!

Rhonda Jackson Joseph

SORMAG said...

Congrats to Chrissy!

Tee C. Royal said...

LOL. Yayyyyy, congrats everyone!

-Tee

Anonymous said...

Blitzen & Donner - Scramble 5

Eleanor Shields

Anonymous said...

Scramble 4 is Dancer & Christmas

Eleanor!

SORMAG said...

Eleanor, you can only win once, so I'll put you down for Scramble 4.

Wanza said...

Scramble 5
Blintze
Donner

Patricia W. said...

Scramble 6: Rudolph and New Year's

Anonymous said...

Scramble 7

Presents
Sleigh

-Melissa
Amira Press

Anonymous said...

my bad L.
I couldnt remember my blog password so I had to do annonymous and didnt see it post. Sorry!''

E!

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!