Wednesday, January 03, 2007

AUTHOR INTRO - Janice Sims


JANICE SIMS: I'm a native Floridian who has been a published writer since 1996. I've never wanted to do anything else. My books range from traditional romances to Science-fiction romances, to romances with a touch of mystery and suspense.



Constant Craving

The Bryant Family trilogy continues with this installment featuring eldest son Franklyn, a successful San Francisco chef who has had a crush on his pastry chef, Elise Gilbert, for years. Will Franklyn be able to overcome his insecurities to prove to Elise that he's the one she truly loves?


Visit Janice at: http://janicesims.com/

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!