Friday, January 12, 2007

JAN - ARE YOU READING THIS?


THE POLITICS OF LOVE
by Giselle Carmichael

RELEASE DATE: JANUARY 2007
PUBLISHER: PARKER PUBLISHING

ISBN: 1600430023

Politics on a good day is a tricky business, and then throw in an outspoken African-American teacher and a charismatic white candidate, and watch the campaign trail heat up.

Schoolteacher Eden Warner is fed up with politicians using school children for their staged press conferences. However, when she comes face to face with Mayoral candidate Chase Mathews, her anger suddenly dissipates as she finds herself physically attracted to the man. Chase shouldn't be thinking of crossing the color line with a political race to win. But when love calls, he'll risk it all in The Politics of Love.

www.gisellecarmichael.com

1 comment:

PatriciaW said...

I'm not familiar with Ms. Carmichael's work but it definitely sounds like an interesting read.

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!