Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

Monday, April 09, 2007


SORMAG: Please give the readers a brief bio on you the person and the writer.

Sydney Molare:
I'm a fairly recent re-transplant back to my native state of Mississippi. I'm a veterinarian by profession and I've been writing about six years now.

SORMAG: Tell us about your current book?

Devil's Orchestra. I call it my "sit up and take notice America!" book. I used three extremely successful individuals and had them take a journey rehashing their lives. They managed to stand by the life they'd lived, that is until Luke shows up. Luke gives them the ultimate test-- follow me in the afterlife as you followed me in life. Who takes them up on his offer? You'll have to read it to see.

SORMAG: What would you like your readers to take away from your book?

The realization that every action has a reaction, positive or negative. We make no ripples in this life that someone doesn't feel.

SORMAG: Tell us about your publishing experience?

I've been self published and traditionally published. Honestly, they are very similar. You still have to market yourself and hustle to get books sold. With self-publishing, your profit margin is much higher. With traditional publishing, you receive up front money and they have better distribution channels which make selling your work easier.

SORMAG: How do you feel about critique groups?

We have too many of them. LOL.

SORMAG: What one thing about writing do you wish other non-writers would understand?

Why we continue to write even though we've not become a "best-seller". It's about wanting to share our stories; wanting someone else to "connect" with us.

SORMAG: Do you have any promotional tips for writers?

Be consistent and persistent. Just as the squeaky wheel gets the oil, the name they hear the most sells the most books.

SORMAG: What activity do you like to do in the spring?

Man hunt. When spring fever hits, its out with the old and in with the new.

SORMAG: What was the last book to keep you up at night reading it?

Wrapped in Rain by Charles Martin.

SORMAG: How can readers get in contact with you? (mail, email, website)

sydneymolare@yahoo.com or visit my website: www.sydneymolare.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!