Wednesday, August 29, 2007

WINNERS - DAY 3

Didalynn
Fon James
Donna d
Vicki M. Taylor
Lupe
Vsmith
Rhondan
Amanda Capel
Tee C. Royal
Carleen Brice
Deatri King Bey
Dee
Del
Jewells
Melissa
DL Sparky
Troy Thompson
C. Miner
Sue
Final Draft
Doorprize winners please pick from the list below for your prize. First come first serve, send me three choice just incase first isn't available - sormag@yahoo.com
Please make sure you send the email you registered with to claim prize.


20

1 one year subscriptions Hope for Women magazine
LaTara Ham-Ying
http://www.hopeforwomenmag.org/

2 gift bags
Donated Tracee Garner

Call It What You Want
Rhonda Jackson Joseph

Backroom Confessions (2) Drama/Contemp
Donated by Rose Beavers

Sex on the Second Floor (2) Erotica
Donated by Rose Beavers

Ghetto Luv (2) Street Lit
Donated by Rose Beavers

The Street Life Series (2)
Kevin M. Weeks

The ins and outs of the fashion industry- from a fashion insider
Yolanda Brunson-Sarrabo

Where Souls Collide
Stefanie Worth

UNDERNEATH IT ALL
Margo Candela

The Aura of Love
Kathy J Marsh

In HOT Pursuit, If you stop chasing him; maybe he'll start chasing you!(3)
DeAngella Lockett

Can I Get An Amen Again
Natalie Dunbar

Purple Heart
Elaine Cantrell

PDF of Treasures Antique Store
Regan Taylor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I won a prize!

Wonderful conference. I haven't read the workshops for today. Had to go to a workshop for "work" today. :) But, I will. Just loving this.

Lupe M. Gonzalez

Anonymous said...

Yay! I won a prize!!

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!