Sunday, August 26, 2007

WINNERS - FIRST DAY

FIRST DAY WINNERS

First to register -Marti Tucker

Last to register -K-obannon

First to comment - Shani

First panel to comment -LaConnie

Chicki
Rudell
Sandra
Melissa
Ladystorm
LeTessa
Shoba Mano
AK
Bob MedK
Andrea
Trisha
Shopgurl 37
Rae Lindley

Doorprize winners please pick from the list below for your prize. First come first serve, send me two choice just incase first isn't available - sormag@yahoo.com
Please make sure you send the email you registered with to claim prize.


NEW WRITERS – Doorprizes

1 one year subscriptions Hope for Women magazine
LaTara Ham-Ying

NEVER ENOUGH
Angela Winters

The Street Life Series
Kevin M. Weeks

Between the Devil & The Deep Blue Sea – Romantic Suspense
Darline Dorce-Coupet

Roses are thorns, Violets are true
Sheila M. Goss

WHO WILL HEAR MY SCREAMS (2)
Anna Dennis

THE PUREST OF PAIN(2)
Anna Dennis

Special sneak previews of ONCE UPON A PROJECT
Bettye Griffin

Book by
R. Barri Flowers

Prodigal Child in e-book format
Shoba Mano

Book
By Brenda Novak

Where Souls Collide
Stefanie Worth

UNDERNEATH IT ALL
Margo Candela

The Aura of Love
Kathy J Marsh

ebook - Secrets Lies
Sylvia Hubbard

1 comment:

F. D. Davis said...

Marti, at least i get to talk to you here. There is something strange going on with your emails. And I couldn't find you by putting in your name.


Sorry, everyone. Just consider this my posting and it's a puzzle. Figure it out and I'll have a prize for one. No telling Marti and no you can't win it. LOL


Dyanne

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!