Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Are you ready for 2008?

It’s just around the corner.

SORMAG would like to invite you to promote your books, products or business in our blog and newsletters.

We have rates for every budget and nothing over $150.00.

We even have rates as low as $10.00 because we understand low cost promotion.

Our rates will be changing as of December 15th, so we encourage you to lock in your rates for 2008 with the 2007 rates.

We’d love to introduce you to our readers, so stop by and schedule your 2008 promotion.

AUTHORS – http://sormag.com/AUTHOR.html

BUSINESSES – http://sormag.com/ADS3.html

We look forward to working with you.

LaShaunda
SORMAG – Publisher

If you have any questions please contact me at – sormag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!