Friday, February 22, 2008

COMING SOON: APRIL


After the Dance
by Lori Johnson

IT'S HER GAME . . .

Here's my deal-I'm not knocking myself out to find Mr. Right anymore. As far as this thirty-something sistah is concerned, it's now about reciprocity, not romance. A brother doesn't have to whisper promises he won't keep or make me any kind of commitment. All he needs to do is respect my boundaries, rock my world-then step the hell on before anyone gets too attached. That's why the last man I need to be trying to hook-up with is my next door neighbor, Carl.

BUT HE'S BREAKING ALL THE RULES . . .

Who does Faye think she's fooling? She and I both know all that talk she does about game-playing is little more than a big front. Besides, playing by the rules won't necessarily keep us from falling in love. And if what's been going on between us lately is any indication, I'm thinking at least one of us is already halfway there..

After the Dance
Publication Date: April 2008
Kensington/Dafina
ISBN-13: 9780758222374

Meet The Author:

Lori Johnson has a master's degree in Urban Anthropology from the University of Memphis. Her stories and essays have appeared in Upscale Magazine and Obsidian II: Black Literature in Review. She lives in Charlotte, North Carolina, with her family.

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!