Thursday, September 11, 2008

In Memory Of - 9/11

Many lives were lost on this day seven years ago. I didn’t know anyone who died or any of the families who suffered losses, but I was one of the millions who watched the tragedy on the news. I cried like it were family members I lost.

It is scarred in my memory forever as one of my worse days.

SORMAG and its staff offer our deepest sympathy to the families and friends who lost loved ones on this tragic day.

May the Lord continue to support you and keep you in peace.

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!