Thursday, October 23, 2008

What's On Your MP3


I'm always looking for new music to add to my MP3.
Music is how I flow during the day. It makes the day go faster and nicer.

I'm a Mary Mary fan, so of course I couldn't wait to hear the new CD. It was worth the wait, check it out.

The Sound album released in 2008 shows Mary Mary are not ones to shy away from in-your-face declarations of faith, the girls are now more intentional than ever about whom they adore, without for a moment compromising their call to innovation and growth. The introspective 'Seattle' is a prime example, a pensive prayer that asks the Lord to descend upon the soul the same way rain falls on the Emerald City. In the vein of Mary Mary standards 'Can't Give Up Now' and 'Yesterday,' a couple of ballads on The Sound stand out for their passionate delivery: 'I Trust You' (feat. Marvin Winans) and 'I Worship You' are easily the sonic and spiritual plateaus of the album.


Intro (Album Version) Mary Mary featuring Deborah Joy Imani Winans
2. The Sound
3. Get Up
4. Superfriend Mary Mary featuring David Banner
5. God In Me Mary Mary featuring Kierra 'Kiki' Sheard
6. Boom
7. I'm Running
8. Forgiven Me
9. Dirt
10. Seattle
11. I Worship You
12. It Will All Be Worth It

(highlighed ones are my favs right now)
Tell us what's rocking on your MP3.

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!