Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Getting The Call

Getting the call is every writers hope and dreams. We submit the book then wait for the I loved it, we want to buy it call. What happens after you get the call? Here are a few links to help you survive the call.

First Sale Stories


What Happens After You Get Published?

After the sale: part one

Do you have any advice on what to do after you receive the call? Leave a comment.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!