Sunday, August 30, 2009

POETRY QUEEN

Congrats to our first
Poetry Queen

Who Am I ?
By Shelia M. Goss

Who am I?

I am a woman of class,
With a show of elegance a sense of pride
One that can not and will not be compromised.

I am a woman with many degrees
Not speaking of formal education, but life experiences
That help developed me into what you now see.

I am part of the evolution, some might say revolution
With my innovation, yet sometimes filled with frustration
But still stand tall as one of God's finest creations.

See I am a woman of hope
Full of life's possibilities, trying to live up to my abilities
Not accepting what life is trying to offer me.

I am a woman in spite of the complications
Still moving with strong determination
To reach the highest regardless of the situation.

I am a woman filled with sensitivity
Not letting just anyone get close to me
Because positivity is what surrounds me.

That's Who I am.

3 comments:

Deltareviewer said...

Great poem Shelia!

Author Shelia E. Lipsey said...

Congratuations, Shelia! You continue to amaze me.

AngBreidenbach said...

Congratulations :-) You easily reflected all of us.
Angie

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!