Friday, February 26, 2010

BOOK INTRO: Walking on Broken Glass



Walking on Broken Glass
Christa Allan

Leah Thornton’s life, like her Southern Living home, has great curb appeal. But a paralyzing encounter with a can of frozen apple juice in the supermarket shatters the façade, forcing her to admit that all is not as it appears. When her best friend gets in Leah’s face about her refusal to deal with her life, Leah is forced to make an agonizing decision. Can she sacrifice what she wants to get what she needs? Joy, sadness, and pain converge, testing Leah’s commitment to her marriage, her motherhood, and her faith.




Watch the trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIkpU_AptOc

If you enjoyed this post, please consider becoming a member of SORMAG's community - Join Today

2 comments:

Ollie Moss said...

I enjoy visiting your site. I am an avid reader and I enjoy anything to do with books. Thank you for this sonderful site about books and reading.

Thanks,

Ollie Moss
ollimo91@aol.com

Unknown said...

Wow I love how many authors have adapted the idea of book trailers. I just viewed the one for this book and it really takes making a book buying decision to another level.

I can tell you this after viewing the trailer I am curious about a couple of things
1). What happened with the can of apple juice?
2) What truth did her friend help to bring to the forefront of Leah's life?
3) How does Leah accept God into her life?

I cannot wait to read this
Missy

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!