Thursday, June 10, 2010

SORMAG Workshops - Summer and Fall


It’s that time of year when you want to get your learning on.

We are gearing up for our summer and fall teleseminars. We will be hosting them on the phone and we’re looking for a few good workshop instructor.

This is a great way to make a some money for the summer/fall and share your wisdom with our community.

If you would like to be a presenter send an email to
sormag@yahoo.com and I’ll send you the instructor letter.


Do you have a workshop need?


Tell us what type of workshops you want to see this year. You might get lucky and get what you want. Leave your suggestions in the comment section


If you enjoyed this post, please consider becoming a member of SORMAG's community - Join Today

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!