Folake Taylor is an outpatient Internal Medicine Physician in the suburbs of Atlanta Georgia. She is married with a little girl. She obtained her residency training at the Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta after her initial medical education in Nigeria. She was born in the United Kingdom to Nigerian born parents.
The Only Way is Up
This book features the author’s experiences and views on pertinent life issues as an immigrant to the United States of America. The objective is to empower women. However, the greater part of the message is of relevance to a general audience. Some of the issues that are the focus of this book are:
• Health & Preventive medicine
• Finding a mate
• Relationships & Family
• Single parenthood
• Teenage pregnancies
• Gender roles
• Diet & Nutrition
Purchase the Book Online at:
• Amazon – http://www.amazon.com/Only-Way-Up-Journey-Immigrant/dp/0982667205/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_1
• BarnesandNoble – http://search.barnesandnoble.com/books/e/9780982667200/?itm=1
• Books A Million – http://www.booksamillion.com/product/9781448618019?id=4715246323067
• Indiebound - http://www.indiebound.org/book/9780982667200
For More Information
• Visit the author online at http://www.theonlywayisup.net/.
• View the blog tour schedule at http://bit.ly/TheOnlyWayisUpTour
If you enjoyed this post, please consider becoming a member of SORMAG's community - Join Today
- I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.
I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.
I’m available for:
Online promotion coaching
Contact me at:firstname.lastname@example.org