Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Sweeter Than The Honey Blog Tour with LaShanda Michelle
LaShanda Michelle is an author and a playwright. In her free time she enjoys reading, dancing, and spending time with her family. She is a native of Huntsville, Texas.
Sweeter Than The Honey
Kamilah Wright has a lot on her shoulders for someone entering their senior year of high school. Not only does her mom expect her to raise the other seven children in their home, but she’s also required to turn a blind eye to her father’s infidelity, as well as maintain a perfect 4.0 GPA in order to get the academic scholarship she desperately needs to attend college. To complicate matters even more, she’s also a rape victim. The only person she’s told is her best friend, Eric, whom she’s secretly in love with. Through all of this Kamilah convinces herself that she has everything under control.
That is until she meets Summer Freeman. The beautiful new girl at school, Summer introduces Kamilah to a lifestyle that she’s never known, including fashion, luxury, and alternative viewpoints that conflict with her Christian upbringing. Pretty soon the love she has for her new friend evolves into something more, and Kamilah has to prove which love she will devote herself to. Will she stay in the same sex relationship that feels so right, or will she embrace the faith she didn’t know meant so much to her
Purchase the Book Online at:
• Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Sweeter-Than-Honey-LaShanda-Michelle/dp/0979123763/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1281396496&sr=8-1
• BarnesandNoble – http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Sweeter-Than-the-Honey/LaShanda-Michelle/e/9780979123764/?itm=1&USRI=lashanda+michelle
• Books A Million – http://www.booksamillion.com/product/9780979123764?id=4715246323067
• Indiebound - http://www.indiebound.org/book/9780979123764
For More Information
• Visit the author online at http://www.lashandamichelle.com/
• View the blog tour schedule at http://bit.ly/SweeterThanTheHoneyTour.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider becoming a member of SORMAG's community - Join Today
- I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.
I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.
I’m available for:
Online promotion coaching
Contact me at:email@example.com