Monday, October 04, 2010

COVER AUTHOR: Dr. Linda F. Beed

Editor's Note:


Celebrating 10 years I revisited the things I enjoyed about doing SORMAG. One of the features I stopped when we moved to the blog was the COVER AUTHOR spotlight. Another thing I enjoyed was the radio interviews, so I decided to bring back a little of both features. Today I introduce our COVER AUTHOR spotlight. It is a podcast interview.


Our first interview is with my good friend, Dr. Linda F. Beed. She’s participating in an anthology that releases next month. 

Home Again: Stories of Restored Relationships.

Please take a moment to listen to our interview. Let us know what you think about the new feature and let me know who you would like for me to interview next.


COVER AUTHOR INTERVIEW - CLICK HERE TO LISTEN







Dr. Linda Beed
is an author, educator, speaker and Children’s minister.  She earned her Master of Theology (Magna Cum Laude) and Doctorate of Religious Education from A. L. Hardy Academy of Theology where she is now faculty emeritus. 
As a conference coordinator, facilitator and speaker she has shared in the success of local and national literary and social conferences. Her blog, Let Us Bear Fruit, is a place where you can find the best in book reviews, author dialogues, industry information and online workshops.
Dr. Beed is the founder of The Damascus Road Authors a collective of Christian authors with the common goal of ministering through the arts and guest contributor to Shades of Romance Online Magazine and Blogging In Black.  She is a member of Seattle Rainbow Bookfest, the Seattle chapter of the Professional Women of Color Network and sits on the board of the Jessie Corner Dollars for Scholars.    
Her debut novel, Business Unusual has been described as “Christian fiction in its purest form.” 

 
If you enjoyed this post, please consider becoming a member of SORMAG's community - Join Today

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!