Family Literacy starts at home below is a few tips to get you started to make your commitment to literacy,
1. Get to the library - Take your children to the library and sign them up for their own library card. Make it a weekly visit to check out new books.
2. Read to your children - 20 minutes a day is all it takes to read to your children. Make it a daily routine to read to your children.
3. Go to book signings - Let your children meet the authors who write their favorite books.
4. Movies to Books - Read the books that inspired the movies.
5. Book Challenge - Set up monthly challenges, the winner wins prizes, like a gift certificate to the local bookstore.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider becoming a member of SORMAG's community - Join Today
- I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.
I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.
I’m available for:
Online promotion coaching
Contact me at:email@example.com