Thursday, September 01, 2011
It’s our anniversary – SORMAG celebrating 11 years online.
11 things you might not know about SORMAG
- SORMAG was created as way to thank my favorite writers for writing their wonderful books.
- Our first featured author was Rochelle Alers.
- SORMAG won its first award, Writer’s Digest for best writer’s web site in 2000.
- We were mentioned in Essence Magazine thanks to our girl, Leslie Esdaile.
- In 2003 we became a print magazine.
- In 2005 we went to the blog concept and loved the interaction.
- In 2007 we started eblasting literary news.
- In 2009 we hit facebook and twitter.
- We have the best readers in the world.
- Our SORMAG Authors are the most loyal supporters.
- I’ve loved every minute of these ll years and wouldn’t change one day even those days when I asked myself why are you doing this? The answer always because I love books and I want to tell others about them.
Thank you for stopping by and supporting SORMAG. Without you there is no SORMAG.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider becoming a member of SORMAG's community - Join Today
Do you need help with your promoting? - http://sormag.com/advertise.htm
- I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.
I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.
I’m available for:
Online promotion coaching
Contact me at:email@example.com