Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Book Spotlight: Talk A Good Game by Sasha Campbell





After years of failed relationships, two sexy, single best friends decide to each take a chance at on-line dating, only to quickly discover things aren’t always what they seem…

Air Force sergeant Nyree Dawson meets Jeremy Samuels, and as far as she’s concerned he is everything she’s ever wanted in a man. It isn’t until after the couple’s married that the lies begin to surface, and the relationship goes from “I do” to, what in the world have I done?

Restaurant owner, Janelle Fox has always had a spare boo in her back pocket, but when she meets Kaleb Kerrington on a dating site, the rules change. At first Janelle finds the jealousy cute, but after a while the accusations get to be too much that she realizes the confident man she craved is very insecure and unforgiving. And that’s only the beginning…

CLICK To Download Your NOOK Copy Today

CLICK To Download Your KINDLE Copy Today



If you enjoyed this post, please consider becoming a member of SORMAG's community - Join Today

Do you need help with your promoting? - http://sormag.com/advertise.htm


No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!