Friday, July 10, 2015
BLOG TOUR: AUTHORS ARE SUPERHEROES
AUTHORS ARE SUPERHEROES
It takes a lot of courage to be an author. Especially in the 21st Century, when the new literary pathway to success is still being charted. I liken being an author to being a hero. The other day I happened to being looking for synonyms for the word “heroes” and the following words were suggested: Supermen, Champions, Conquerors, Idols, Brave Men, Stars, and Leads. Now all of these words speak of individuals who perform above and beyond their human ability. It is my opinion that authors fit in every last one of those categories. Here’s why:
· Authors are supermen and superwomen because they can lift unusually large boxes of books and a pop-up stand with a single hand while talking to their agent on their cellphone in the other hand.
· Authors are champions because they still meet publishing deadlines while suffering from acute writer's block.
· Authors are conquerors because they often persevere against the odds of getting their book published and survive the hundreds of rejection letters that they receive when pitching a new manuscript.
· Authors are idols that humbly receive the praises of their loyal readership.
· Authors are brave men and women who work hard to balance their work/life schedule with their writing schedule.
· Authors are stars because they light up a room with their intellectual brilliance.
· Authors uphold the lead because they are trailblazers, dreamers, and innovators creating new paradigm shifts in the thinking and emotional responses of their readers.
Authors are truly superheroes because they “dare to go where no man has gone before,” and write their way into the hearts and minds of their unsuspecting audience without speaking a single word. Now that’s powerful!
To all my fellow superheroes,
Have you ever wondered who is considered an authorpreneur or what it takes to become one?
This unique compilation by best-selling author Sharon Jenkins, featuring other award-winning and bestselling authors, is the first to take such steps to show you. As the publishing landscape has changed, so have the requirements for successful authorship. This shift has resulted in the rebirth of the authorpreneur in a variety of forms.
In the new release, Will the R.E.A.L. Authorpreneur Please Stand Up?, you will follow R.E.A.L. (Relevant, Entrepreneurial, Action-Oriented, and Literary-Focused) authorpreneurs sharing their personal and diverse insights on how they became an authorpreneur and their tips for success.
Get into your favorite reading chair and cuddle up with a book that promises to be empowering, educating and entertaining.
Go to http://j.mp/REAL-Ellechor to get your copy today!
If you enjoyed this post, please consider becoming a member of SORMAG's community - Join Today
Do you need help with your promoting? - http://sormag.com/advertise.htm
- I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.
I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.
I’m available for:
Online promotion coaching
Contact me at:email@example.com