Tuesday, September 01, 2020

Saying Goodbye To Shades Of Romance Magazine - Part 1



This year I decided to close SORMAG - Shades Of Romance Magazine. 

It was a hard decision, but it was time. Unfortunately, I didn't give you a chance to say goodbye.

September would have been our 20th anniversary online.You know me I love a celebration and I would like you to join me.

How can you participate: Tell us what SORMAG meant to you, or share a good memory or experience.

You can submit an written goodbye.

You can submit a video goodbye.

You can submit a audio goodbye.

Send to 1sormag@gmail. Include your photo, and website.

 


 

My Good-bye :(

 

It is hard saying goodbye to SORMAG who has been a part of my literary life since the beginning. I am forever grateful to you, LaShaunda, for giving me the opportunity to be a reviewer. That opportunity led me on a path of fullfiling my dream to be an author.

As a reader, I looked for SORMAG for book suggestions showcasing African-American authors. As an author, you provided me and others an avenue to reach readers that may not have never known of our work if it hadn't been for SORMAG.

 #ForeverGrateful #BitterSweetGoodBye

 

Shelia M. Goss - Author

www.sheliamgoss.com

 

Hello LaShaunda,

I am so sorry to see your magazine go away. I am not an author but followed you since what seems like forever. I think I discovered you in an old AOL chat group! Then met you in person at a RSJ convention in Orlando or Dallas. I understand about letting a dream go since this year was the closing of my book store. The virus was the last blow. I am now retired for the second time in this wonderful journey of life. I am blessed to Still be here, have my sight, my memories and most important family and an abundance of friends. 


Thank you for your promoting our authors! I will continue to get your emails and look forward to staying informed of new and known authors.

Thanks again for all you do!

Alda Pool – SORMAG Reader

 
SWERs - Sisters Who Enjoy Reading Book Club
co owner of Closed. AC The Book Scene, Houston, Tx. Future online

 


Do you need help with your promoting? - http://bit.ly/SORMAGADS20


No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!