Friday, May 21, 2021

Business Intro - MayRann Speaks Productions LLC

 

 

Self publishing assistance packages include: formatting, editing, proofreading, cover creation, isbn, uploading everything to Kindle Direct Publishing, sending the author a proof for their approval and the final step of sending the book to Amazon to go on sale. 

 

My fee depends on page count. For specific information please go to mayrannspeaksllc.com



SORMAG Promotion is an Amazon Affiliate. Do you need help with your promoting? - https://lashaunda.kartra.com/page/SPSM21

 
Check out SORMAG Boutique for your gifts for readers and writers. https://sormag-boutique.myshopify.com

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!