Tuesday, June 08, 2021

Tip Tuesday - How To Promote When You’re Not A Social Butterfly Part 1

 

 

 
I know everyone can’t be a Social Butterfly but that doesn’t mean you can’t promote your books and have fun doing it.
 
This month I will be sharing tips to help you promote.
 
Promotion is all about being consistent. I found if you do promotion things you like to do you will stay consistent.
 
Write down the promotion things you like to do. 
 
For example here are a few things I like to do:
 
Podcast Interviews
Workshop Presenter
Magazine Interview
Creating graphics/videos to share
Clubhouse rooms
Newsletters
 
What do you like to do?
 
For June pick four and do one each week this month.
 
Now you are promoting like a Social Butterfly.
 
Any questions?

 

 

SORMAG Promotion is an Amazon Affiliate.

Do you need help with your promoting? - https://lashaunda.kartra.com/page/SPSM21

Check out SORMAG Boutique for your gifts for readers and writers.
https://sormag-boutique.myshopify.com

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!