Thursday, October 20, 2005

ONE MORE DAY

One more day to the conference.

Have you registered? What are you waiting on. Saturday is the last day to register. After 5pm its closed.

Don’t miss out on your chance to get your registration number. Its your ID for the conference.

Sure you can visit and read everything, but don’t you want to ask questions. Sure you do, so REGISTER. It takes a few minutes and you’re done and ready to participate.

Tell your friends, they’ll hate you if you don’t. Nothing like attending a great conference and you forgot to tell your friends about it.

Thanks to those who entered the contest. We should have the results at the end of the conference.

See ya at the mix and mingle tomorrow - its all day.

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!