Saturday, August 25, 2007

How The Conference Works

Workshops are articles - you read and post questions, the host will answer them.

Panels - you post questions and the panel members answer them.

How to win prizes - leave a post on the main page, let us know you attended for the day.

Post questions for the panels or workshops

Check the prize page to see if you won

Promotion - Each day we will have a place to promote your books

M&M Room - Mix & Mingle Room is the place to mingle during the conference.

Click on the links and go into the rooms. If the links don't work, scroll down the page.

Each day after 8pm, I will post the next day of the conference. This gives those in different time zones a chance to ask their questions.

Still confused, hit me up at -sormag@yahoo.com

6 comments:

Rudelle Thomas said...

Hi Lashaunda! I am attending the Conference today and can't wait to jump in!

Angel Monique said...

Thanks for inviting EVERYONE. I am the director of the books section as well as director of the book club @ www.4DaSoul.com Recently, the writing bug hit me as well. I look forward to what I can learn. I'm also networking to get some authors featured in the book club and review books for the book section.
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

LaShaunda,
Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm really enjoying the conference. I was really pleased with the showcasing of my lecture, and I'm looking forward to checking out the others as we go along.
Barbara

Anonymous said...

Hi LaShaunda. I am really enjoying the conference and I look forward to attending the conference everyday. I am learning so much valuable information. Thank you!
~~Gwynita Leggington~~

Cindy A. Matthews said...

Hi, LaShaunda!

I'm enjoying the conference immensely,and hopefully am posting in the right place(s).

Thanks for all your hard work. You go, girl!!

Cindy/Celine

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying today's topics.
Sherryle Jackson

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!