Tuesday, August 28, 2007

WINNERS - DAY TWO


WINNERS

Patricia W
Dyanna
Shoba
Rose
Joylynn
Linda Beed
Sheila Lipsey

Doorprize winners please pick from the list below for your prize. First come first serve, send me three choice just incase first isn't available - sormag@yahoo.com
Please make sure you send the email you registered with to claim prize.

1 one year subscriptions Hope for Women magazine
LaTara Ham-Ying

My Husband's Girlfriend
Cydney Rax

Call It What You Want
Rhonda Jackson Joseph

The Street Life Series
Kevin M. Weeks

Wedding Planner Mysteries
Deborah Donnelly

Donna M. Brown: The Essence Of Innocence...Undeniable Betrayal...Unforgiven Love
Donated by Lee Charles

Can I Get An Amen
Natalie Dunbar

UNDERNEATH IT ALL
Margo Candela

3 comments:

F. D. Davis said...

LaShaunda, I won right? If so and I get to pick I want My Husband's girlfriend by Cydney Rax


Thanks and Yeah!!

F. D. Davis said...

Okay since I never said what I was giving, on Sat. Sept 1st that is my birthday and the last day of the conference. The person chosen by LaShaunda will get a goody bag filled with all sorts of things to delights. Kind of my birthday gift to the winner.

For my workshop the winner can choose between any of the books I have out with the exception of The Color of Trouble. I only have one copy or they can receive a copy of my book Many Shades of Gray due out in Oct.

The Wedding Gown
Misty Blue
Let's get it on
Forever and a Day
Two sides to every Story
In the Beginning
Many Shades of Gray

Those are the titles. Visit my website to read excerpts. For longer excerpts go to my website then click on authorsden. There are entire chapters there.

Dyanne

Anonymous said...

What a surprise knowing that I won a prize. I would like to select Wedding Planner Mysteries.

I also would like to donate an autographed copy of Business Unusual for a prize for tomorrow's conference.

Linda!
www.lindabeed.com
lindaonassignment@yahoo.com
www.myspace.com/lindabeed
http://lindabeed.blogspot.com

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!