Wednesday, April 02, 2008

MEN IN FICTION


This month our theme is Men In Fiction.

Our male writers have come a long way.
We have many more stepping into the book buying market.

A few have made the best sellers list.

Omar Tyree
Eric Jerome Dickey
Walter Mosley
E.Lynn Harris

Just to name a few.

We're interested in hearing about the men you're reading.
Please take a moment to tell us whose books you're buying.

Stop by on Mondays and we'll introduce you to the men
we interviewed for this month.

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!