Sunday, August 23, 2009

DAY ONE – WRITING FOR THE LORD

Welcome to the first day of the conference. If you are a registered attendee you should have received the welcome letter and agenda for the first day. If you didn't receive it, please let me know.

If you missed the registration deadline, you are welcome to participate in the online part. However, you will not be able to participate in the live chats or win prizes. (please do not contact me because I will not be opening registration)

The conference will be open 24/7. Each day will start at midnight. The panel members will answer questions on the day they are scheduled. My suggestion is to get your questions in early if you want an answer.

If you have any questions leave them in the question room and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Have a great time.

LIVE CHAT:

The telechats will be held at 7:00 pm, 8:00 pm and 9:15 pm central time ( 8:00 pm, 9:15 pm and 10:15 pm eastern time or 6:00 pm and 7:15 pm 8:15 pacific time)

Welcome Chat

Workshop: Be Not Discouraged: The Writing Plan - Maurice Gray

Workshop: Be Not Discouraged: The Writer's Plan - Dr. Linda Beed


ONLINE: Click the links to enter the rooms or scroll down.

Meet the Christian Authors – Linda Beed, Cheryl Donavan, Zaria Garrison, Ashea Goldson, Michelle Larks, Shelia Lipsey, Vickie McDonough, Wanda Campbell, Valerie L. Dodson/Carrie Elizabeth Greene

Workshop: The Father's Heart – Lena Dooley

Workshop: Writing Christian Drama - Jeanette Hill


MIX & MINGLE ROOM

PRAYER ROOM

SCHOLARSHIP CONTEST

DAY ONE PANEL MEMBERS

DAY ONE PANEL MEMBERS 2

SPONSORS

PRIZE WINNERS

Did you enjoy these workshops?


Make a donation and help us send a lucky attendee to a live conference







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to be apart of your online conference. thanks!

maxxgrl

jvernitad1 said...

This is awesome and I look forward to this full conference,

Linda said...

This online conference was wonderful. I did not particpate as much as I should. I was wondering can those of us who registered but may have missed reviewing some days can still review the past conference days.
Linda
LDFaygo@aol.com

Lynne said...

LInda,
You can go into the main site and search for any workshop or day of the conference and open up those sessions missed in order to read. I have copied and downloaded some of my favorites to my desktop for later reference.

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!