Tuesday, September 07, 2010

BOOK WINNERS (AUG/JUL)

a PDF Purple Heart
Angi Morgan

Crossing Over
Sharon Shaye Gray

Beautiful bracelet.
Ladysilver

Brothers and Wives
Folake Taylor, MD.

Mistress Memoirs (debut novel)
and Ask Nicely and I Might
Super Mommie

Joy Comes in the Mourning
elaine cantrell

Manifest
Sean D. Young

God Alone is Enough:
A Spirited Journey With St. Teresa of Avila
Rhonda McKnight

Confessions
enyl

Good As The First Time
Beverly

Touching the Clouds
Rekaya Gibson

Unbeweaveable
PatriciaW

30 Minute Promotion Coaching

Rachel Berry
Dee White

Please send your mailing address to - sormag@yahoo.com
Deadline to accept prizes - October 7th.
Remember you can't win if you don't leave a comment.

If you enjoyed this post, please consider becoming a member of SORMAG's community - Join Today

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!