Saturday, June 18, 2011

SORMAG'S ONLINE BOOK FAIR - Day Three - June 18th

SORMAG's ONLINE BOOKFAIR - DAY THREE - JUNE 18th

Greetings in the name of literature,

I'd like to welcome to the third day of the Online Book Fair.

Our featured books are wonderful and just a click away from you owning them for yourself. Remember to support our authors, we want them to be writing for many more years.

Today is an author panel. Feel free to make comments or ask the author those questions that have been on your mind forever. They will stop in through out the day to answer questions.


Today's Book Fair is in honor of

my mother, Brenda Turner.

Today would have been her 64th birthday.

Its only been two days since she left us

but it feels like an eternity.

Happy Birthday Mama - I love you

If you have any problems or questions feel free to contact me at sormag@yahoo.com.

I will be online all day, so I hope to see you on the net too.

Enjoy the Online Book Fair.

LaShaunda C. Hoffman
SORMAG's Online Book Fair Host

ONLINE BOOK FAIR - DAY THREE SCHEDULE



DID YOU MISS THE FIRST TWO DAYS?

ONLINE BOOK FAIR - DAY TWO SCHEDULE



ONLINE BOOK FAIR - DAY ONE SCHEDULE
Click links to enter





If you enjoyed this post, please consider becoming a member of SORMAG's community - Join Today

Do you need help with your promoting? - http://sormag.com/advertise.htm




If you enjoyed this post, please consider becoming a member of SORMAG's community - Join Today

Do you need help with your promoting? - http://sormag.com/advertise.htm

3 comments:

AlTonya said...

Hi Everyone!

I've been traveling all day so forgive my late entrance to the panel. Thanks so much to LaShaunda for organizing this event!

Shelia Goss said...

LaShaunda, I know your mom was proud of you. Thank you for all that you do!

Lyn Cote said...

LaShaunda,
So sad to hear about your mother's passing. I will be praying for your family through this rough time.
God bless.

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!