Monday, February 24, 2020

Thank You For Your Support




This week is the last week and final issue for SORMAG Digital.  


This was a hard decision because I loved doing the magazine, but I finally had to look at the results and the results showed as much as I enjoyed doing the magazine, the readership was no longer there.


I will admit that I’m truly surprised we survived 20 years considering most of the print magazines are no longer in print and most of the online magazine I started with no longer exist.


It has been my pleasure to introduce authors to readers.  I want to thank each one of you for supporting SORMAG over the years.  It has been an amazing journey and I’ve learned so much from each author I’ve interviewed.


This magazine helped me create a print magazine, an online conference, many workshops, a radio show, a book, a podcast and a book promotion service – SORMAG Promotions.  SORMAG Promotions will continue.


I like the idea of closing the magazine during Black History month, because we have our spot in Black History and I’m very proud of that.


You know I will continue to be online supporting writers and their books, so if you don’t follow me on social media you can catch me at my site – http://lashaundahoffman.com  I’m working on my first fiction book and I will be revising the Building Online Relationships book for it’s 5th Anniversary in July.  My literary adventure continues, and I hope you will continue to support me.


The blog will stay up, so feel free to check out the many authors featured here.  If you want to get back issues of the print magazine.  Here’s the link – https://www.magcloud.com/user/sormag


Again, I want to thank you for being a part of SORMAG’s Community.  I wish all you many blessings and don’t forget to work on your dreams.



LaShaunda C. Hoffman

Publisher/Editor – SORMAG Digital




LINE UP FOR THE FINAL WEEK



Patricia Saunders – February 25, 2020


Maureen Anderson – February 26, 2020

Leah M. Forney - February 27, 2020


Tiffany LaToya Gilbert – February 28, 2020

Pat McKanic - February 29, 2020





Join Our Community Today - Learn About The Current Books

Do you need help with your promoting? - http://bit.ly/SORMAGADS20


No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!