Friday, November 09, 2007
1. How do you buy your books? (pick as many as you use)
Online (amazon.com/BN other)
Independent book stores
2. Why do you choose to buy your books this way?
3. Do bookstores cater to the reader?
4. Do you attend booksigning? Why
5. How do you think bookstores can draw more readers?
This survey will be used to determine how readers are buying their books. Please feel free to tell others of the survey.
- I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.
I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.
I’m available for:
Online promotion coaching
Contact me at:firstname.lastname@example.org