Wednesday, August 29, 2007

DAY FOUR – WRITING FOR THE LORD

Welcome to the fourth day of the conference.

To enter the rooms, click on the links.

Conference Rules (please read first before entering rooms)

How The Conference Works

Did you miss a day?

Panel Discussion: Inspirational Writing - CBA vs ABA - Dee Stewart, Nikki Arana, Marilynn Griffith, Susan May Warren, Marlo Schalesky, Shelia Lipsey, Cecelia Dowdy, Stacy Hawkins Adams, Tia McCollors

Panel: Meet the Editor - Joylynn M. Jossel - Executive Editor Urban Christian
Karen Ball - Senior Acquisitions Editor, FictionB&H Publishing Group

Workshop: The Spiritual Thread: Bondage or Blessing? - Host: Susan May Warren

Workshop: Children’s Writing: The Basics

Workshop: Tips for Pleasing an Editor

**Please remember to post your questions by 4pm central time.**

PROMOTION Room

MIX AND MINGLE Room

Prayer Room

PRIZE WINNERS

DAY3

DAY 2

DAY 1

Don't forget to win a prize you have to leave a comment in one of the rooms. This includes you lurkers, can't win if you don't post.

*I suggest you write your comment in word then cut and paste that way you don't lose it.

If you have any problems, send an email to sormag@yahoo.com

ENJOYING THE CONFERENCE?














1 comment:

Didalynn said...

I just want to say thank you for putting on this conference. I know that by the end of the week I will walk away more blessed and confident with my writing.

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!