Thursday, October 27, 2005

OCTOBER 28 - THE BUSINESS OF WRITING

DAY SIX - October 28 - THE BUSINESS OF WRITING
Below are the links to today's conference agenda.
PANEL: I got the call now what?
PANEL: Working With an Agent
WORKSHOP: Ten Steps to a Great Pitch - 1
PANEL: Tips to stay disciplined
PANEL: PR Pizzaz
WORKSHOP: How to Make The Perfect Pitch - 2
WORKSHOP - The A, B, Cs of Plotting - Michelle Monkou
The Business Of Writing - Meet The Authors
DAY FIVE - October 27 - SELF PUBLISH AGENDA

Below are the links to today's conference agenda.

DISCUSSION - Teaching
PANEL - POD vs Self Pub
WORKSHOP - Self Pub Part One
DISCUSSION - Ebooks
WORKSHOP - Self Pub Part Two
PANEL - Non- Fiction Writing
SELF PUBLISHING - Meet The Author
To visit other pages for this week click the
Did you miss a panel? Below are the links for the panels. I can’t promise they will answer but if you have a question for the panel member and missed the day of their panel. Here’s where you can ask questions.Panel members feel free to answer questions.

SUNDAY

MONDAY

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!