Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I Want The Next Page Contest - Winners

Congratulations to the I Want The Next Page Contest Winners

Another Day - Rosseanne Dowell

Sopaipilla Blues - Cerridwen Ellis

Friends & Lovers - Dee Moten

Love Can Slip Away - Idrissa Uqdah


1st Place Prize -Publication on SORMAG Blog
A copy of "The Book Sistah's 21-Step Guide to Writing, Publishing & Marketing Your Book". - Sophfronia Scott

2nd Place Prize

An e-copy of "Straight Answers to Tough Writing Questions" - Cyndi Appel

3rd Place Price
A copy of the 2006 Writer's Market - Donated by Stacy Hawkins Adams

4th Place Prize

SORMAG Goody Bag

Winners send me your address to claim your prize - Winning Page will be featured in January on SORMAG’s Blog.

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!