Wednesday, October 11, 2006

e-Tours - Kevin Wayne Johnson


Give God the Glory! Your Role in Your Family

This book continues in the tradition of the Give God the Glory! book series by multi-award winning author Kevin Wayne Johnson, 2006 Gospel Publisher of the Year, Book Expo America, African-American Book Pavilion.

The Godly Family Life provided a detailed analysis of what the Bible teaches and instructs concerning the roles of the father, mother and children despite man’s intention to alter God’s plan for the family.



Website Link: http://www.writingforthelord.com

Don't forget to visit the other eTours stops:
http://sormag.blogspot.com/2006/10/e-tours.html

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!