Tuesday, November 28, 2006

COOKIE SWAP - Nov 28 -Dec 28




SORMAG's CHRISTMAS COOKIE SWAP



SORMAG celebrated six years this year. We are truly thankful for your support. Without you there is no SORMAG.

We have two events planned for the holiday season.

The first is our Cookie Swap. If you’re like me, you love making holiday cookies.

I’ve asked 12 authors to share their holiday cookie recipes with us.

From November 28 - December 28, SORMAG’s blog will feature an author, their current book, a cookie recipe and their holiday wishes to you.

On December 18th we will have our annual OPEN HOUSE. If you came last year, you know it was a lot of fun. This year we will feature cyber music, cocoa and prizes, yes I said prizes.

We welcome all authors to stop by and mingle with our readers.

If you're looking for a book to read check out our Buy A Book for Christmas room.

So please stop by this holiday season and celebrate with us as we get ready to bring in a new year.

http://sormag.blogspot.com


P.S. If you’re a published author and you missed the Cookie Swap, I’m taking donations for door prizes for the OPEN HOUSE. This is a great way to send some holiday cheer to a new reader. Send me an email with your donations.

LaShaunda
SORMAG's Editor sormag@yahoo.com





SORMAG's CHRISTMAS COOKIE SWAP



No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!