Thursday, March 01, 2007

AUTHOR INTRO - Deatri King Bey



Deatri King-Bey



I’m a fiction content editor by trade and love working with authors. Being an author on the other end of the editing spectrum was quite interesting for me. I do my own writing at least two hours a day and read one novel a week for pleasure. Science Fiction, Fantasy and romance are my favorite genres. I’m even writing a fantasy romance and have written a science fiction romance.

Beauty and the Beast


Many see Bruce Maxwell as a beast, but to Nefertiti Townes, he is her Prince Charming. Being under the protection of the man she loves should be a dream come true for Nefertiti, but their personal demons strive for a nightmare.

Deatri can be reached at deatri@deewrites.com or
Deatri King-Bey
2405 Essington RD. Unit B
PMB 212
Joliet, IL 60435
Or on the web at http://www.deewrites.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deatri
This is definitely one of my favorite books so far this year. Bruce and Nefertiti were a couple of the ages. They were exactly what each other needed. I can't wait to read what you having coming up next. Beauty and The Beast! A Great book!

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!